Get the ModPacks HERE.
- 2017.03.06, Remove Foundry, Added Chunk Loader, Better Foliage, BOP, Durability Show, Easy Breeding, Eat the Eggs, Faster Ladder Climbing, Fast Leaf Decay, Bookshelf, Experience Seedling, Gravestone, Hwyla, Large Veins, More Shearables, Nature's Compas, Obsidian Tools/Armor, Packet Filter, Passthrough Signs, ReAuth, SoundPhysics(Currently not working), Spawn Imbuer, Storage Boats, Tree Chopper, Waila Harestability, XP Book, Uncrafting Table.
- 2017.02.10, Added Expanded Bonemeal, Foundry, Integrated Dynamics+Tunnels, AutoFish, Simple Leather, and Time HUD.
- 2017.02.06, Upgraded to 1.11.2
- 2016.05.12, Added GuideBook, Logon Shield, SavageDesthChest, and SilkSpawners.
- 2016.05.12, Removed ExpChest, ForgeEssentials, Glass Shards, OceanCraft, SpawnerCraft, Tree Capitator, VillageInfo, WildCaves, and AutoFish.
- 2016.05.12, Updated Biomes O' Plenty, Durability Show, Fast Leaf Decay, Hopper Ducts, Liteloader, Optifine, VoxelLoader.
- 2016.05.12, Upgraded to 1.9.
- 2016.05.06, Updated Optifine, and Forge Essentials.
- You can only use the mods included in the ModPack, the server will reject all others. Please contact me for a mod request. (Contact Info below)
- Requested mods will be accept if they meet the following requirements:
- -Adds more realism to the game.
- -Adds some challenge to the game.
- -Allows for more efficent gameplay.
- -Does not promote cheating.
- -Does not introduce overbearing complexity.
- -Does not unbalance gameplay.
- -Does not change game-wide mechanics.
Things to do...
- Make server CGI Script to automatically generate this page.
- Include Preconfigured Mods
- Backup current configuration
- Create ModPack Updater/Installer
How to install?
- Download and Install Minecraft. You can get it from HERE
- Run Minecraft 1.11.2 at least once.
- Download and Install Forge for Minecraft v1.11.2 from HERE
NOTE: installer-win is perferred, and you might need to install Java.
- Goto your .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder called "Mods" without the quotes
- Create a folder within the Mods folder named "1.11.2", again without the quotes.
- Download the ModPack from above
- Extract the ModPack files into the Mods\1.11.2 folder
- Lastly, Run Minecraft
How to connect?
- After starting Minecraft, Select MultiPlayer
- Select "Add Server"
- You can enter InfinityComms for the name, or whatever you like,
- For the Server Address, use "InfinityCommunicationsGateway.Net"
- Click Done
- Q: Where is the .minecraft folder?
A: On windows, it is usually in C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft
- Q: How do I change the Minecraft version I am running?
A: Start the Minecraft launcher, and select "Edit Profile," look for the "Use Version" drop down menu. Find, and select "release 1.11.2," then select save profile.
- Q: I installed Forge as instructed above, but It's not working, what should I do?
A: You may need to change your minecraft release again to "release1.11.2-forge1.11.2-xx.xx.x.xxxx," to do that follow the instructions for the last QA.